1/19/2009

RED HOTTT


This look epitomizes winter style at its finest! It is outfits like this that make me proud to live in the cold ( for a quick second and then I am back to hating it all over again ).

Anyway, before I start ranting about the depressing weather I will discuss what makes this outfit so amazing.

First, I am such a fan of red lips. Red lips can take any boring, washed out look and make it glamorous. Second, the oversized theme is great for pulling off cold weather styles. The extra big face framing scarf pairs oh too well with the oversized boyfriend blazer. Another theme I noticed and love about this look is the all black, every fashionista's go to. All black is always a classic choice and looks even better when paired with all black accessories.

Looooveeeee it.

1 comment:

LeWak said...

agree love this look