1/08/2009

Street Style




These are some casual street looks that I have been collecting over some time. Each one of these outfits has something special that caught my eye. Whether its a touch of colour like the awesome bright red leather jacket or the all black motorcycle ensemble, these ladies sure know how to create a winning look.

I love street style because unlike runway looks and couture, these looks can actually be translated into our every day wardrobes.

Street style also excites me because these people don't have stylists or personal shoppers (well none that we know of at least). They are just every day fashionistas who are inspired just like us.

I admire self creativity.

1 comment:

Fashion said...

i love your blog!
you have a great style and you always post the latest trends!
i know where to look for great fashion tips!
thanks!